Shannon practices in both state and federal court defending insurance clients in a variety of matters. She is experienced in all phases of the litigation process, including discovery, drafting motions, participation in fact and expert witness depositions, and preparation for mediation and trial. She has experience representing corporate clients in personal injury and property damage claims in the areas of products liability, asbestos, automotive, and premises liability.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Representative Matters / Experience
- Facilitated removal of cases from state to federal court based on federal diversity subject matter jurisdiction.
- Louisiana Law Review, Volume 77 Senior Editor
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Baton Rouge and New Orleans Chapters
- J.D., magna cum laude and order of the coif, Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center (2017)
- B.A., Louisiana State University (2014)
- Louisiana state courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
Publications and Presentations
Cell Phone Location Tracking: Reforming the Standard to Reflect Modern Privacy Expectations
77 LA. L. REV. 143