Cat's practice is focused on various civil litigation matters, including representing clients in defense of claims in the areas of transportation, trucking, pharmaceutical and medical device, product liability, premises liability, and more.
Cat graduated cum laude from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2023. While at LSU Law, Cat served in many roles, including Issue Editor for Volume 83 of the Louisiana Law Review, Vice President of Outreach & Fundraising for the Women in Law Student Association, 3L Class Representative for the Student Bar Association, and student ambassador for the law center.
Honors & Affiliations
- Externed with Chief Justice Shelly Dick of the Middle District
- Western Legal Traditions Tutor at LSU Law
- Commissioned Louisiana Notary
- LSU Law Mentor
- LSU Law International LLM Student Mentor
- Volunteer with Capitol Area CASA Association
- Student Attorney with the Wrongful Conviction Clinic (Partnered with the Innocence Project New Orleans)
Publications & Presentations
Louisiana Law Review 2023Publication
- Louisiana State Courts
J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, cum laude (2023)
M.B.A., Louisiana Tech University, summa cum laude (2019)
B.S., Louisiana State University, magna cum laude (2017)