Shannon practices in both state and federal court defending insurance clients in a variety of matters. She is experienced in all phases of the litigation process, including discovery, drafting motions, participation in fact and expert witness depositions, and preparation for mediation and trial.
Shannon has experience representing corporate clients in personal injury and property damage claims in the areas of products liability, asbestos, automotive, and premises liability.
Facilitated removal of cases from state to federal court based on federal diversity subject matter jurisdiction.
Honors & Affiliations
Honors & Recognitions
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2022)
Louisiana Law Review, Volume 77 Senior Editor
- The Junior League of Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Baton Rouge and New Orleans Chapters
Irwin Fritchie Urquhart Moore & Daniels LLC, is excited to announce the launch of updated firm branding, including an updated logo and color scheme, and a more modernized and user-friendly website.News
Publications & Presentations
- Cell Phone Location Tracking: Reforming the Standard to Reflect Modern Privacy Expectations
77 LA. L. REV. 143Publication2016
- Louisiana state courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
J.D., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center (2017)
B.A., Louisiana State University (2014)